Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited after finding various vacant positions available in the organization released an official notification. The candidates who have gone through the complete notification and found them-self eligible for the post based on education, age limit and other requirements. PMPML Admit Card 2017
PMPML Admit Card Driver Conductor Exam Date 2017 Merit List
They have applied for the post they are eligible for before the last date of application and now searching for the procedure to download the Admit Card For PMPML Recruitment-2017 and before the download of admit card, they need to know about the PMPML Exam Dated For Driver/ Conductor/ Cleaner Recruitment-2017.
PMPML is the Road Transport Organization which is responsible for the safe transportation or journey through the Pune. It has released many notifications for various posts available in the organization. It found 8040 posts for various positions of Driver, Cleaner and Conductor. As soon as the notification was released, till the last date, many applications were received. To select the most eligible among all applicants, the organization will conduct a common written examination and easily filter the best candidates based on their performance in the exam. Apart from the details regarding exam date, admit card, we also provide the important information such as exam pattern, syllabus, cut off marks, answer keys and results.
PMPML Recruitment Details-2017:
- Organization/ Board: Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited.
- Official Link of Organization: www.pmpml.org.
- Post Name: Driver, Conductor and Cleaner.
- A number of Vacant Positions released: 8040.
- Category: Exam Date and Admit Card.
- Status: Exam will be held in the month of Feb/ March-2017.
- Online Application Last Date: 29/01/2017.
- Exam Date: February/ March-2017.
- Admit Card Availability: 10 days before the exam date.
How To Download The Admit Card For PMPML Recruitment-2017?
- The one who has applied for the post need to visit the official page using the link mentioned above.
- They can see various links of different notifications released by the board.
- You need to select the one you have applied for.
- Select the “Admit Card” link to get the hall ticket.
- Provide your registration number, D.O.B, password etc,
- Confirm the details printed on the page.
- Take a hard copy and provide it at the examination hall.
Official Website – Click Here