This is the notice regarding Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Trained Graduate Teacher Exam 2017. Applicants of JSSC TGT Exam 2017 can get the syllabus and exam pattern here. We come with the study materials which help the contenders in their preparation. Details concerning JSSC TGT Cutoff Mark, Hall Ticket are also given below.
JSSC TGT Syllabus 2017, Jharkhand Teacher Admit Card, Exam Pattern
Recently JSSC has announced to appoint 17572 TGT Teacher for various subjects on the official website. Now the candidates waiting for the Jharkhand Teacher Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern can get here and also on the official portal. It will help in getting the overview of the subjects and topics which have to prepare for the test.
Contenders are advice to refer last year JSSC Model Paper to find the structure of questions. It can easily available on the official page, just download and take advantage.
Exam Pattern for JSSC Teacher Exam 2017:
The selection will be based on the written test. There will be two question paper (I/II). Postulants have to pass Question Paper-I to qualify in Question Paper-II.
- Papers 1 consists of total 200 marks and has to complete in specific time. Each question carries 1 marks and (.33) deducted for every wrong answer. To pass the exam applicants have to achieve at least 33% marks.
- Paper 2 contains 150 questions, each carries 2 marks. For every wrong answer (.66) will be deducted. To clear the exam, aspirants have to obtain 50% mark (45% for ST/SC)
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Type of Question|
Syllabus for JSSC Teacher Exam 2017:
General Knowledge – Award and Honours, Books, Abbreviation, Science (invention & discoveries), Geography, General Politics, Indian Constitution, Financial and Economic News, History of Jharkhand, Economic Science, Authors, Current Event etc.
Hindi Language – Comprehension, Verb, Articles, Synonym/Antonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, Vocabulary, Unseen Passages, Grammar, Adverb, Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction etc.
Admit Card Issuance Detail:
Once the date will be finalised by the board, the call letter will issue on the official website. Aspirants can able download it 10 days prior to the exam. Exam Date and Venue can mention on the JSSC TGT Admit Card.
The authority has set the minimum score which candidates have to achieve otherwise they will disqualify from the recruitment process. For Question Paper (1&2) there is different JSSC TGT Cutoff Marks. ST, SC, OBC and General cutoff mark will update soon by the officials.
We would suggest the applicant get in touch with us for JSSC TGT Result 2017 and other upcoming jobs information.
Overview of Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam 2017:
- Conducting Authority – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
- Vacancy Name – Trained Graduate Teacher.
- Assortment Procedure – Written Test.
- Website – www.jssc.in
- Category – Syllabus, Exam Pattern.
- JSSC TGT Exam Date – Update Soon.